If you’re planning an event out in the Jewellery Quarter or maybe looking for Party Hire Venues in Birmingham, then there’s no where better than The Rose Villa Tavern’s ‘Grey Goose Lounge’. The Grey Goose Lounge, at 100 capacity, has played host to a huge number of various events including; weddings, parties, film viewings, corporate functions, art classes and our very own Cocktail Masterclasses – what will you need it for?
Terms & Conditions
(Bodega, The Jekyll & Hyde, The Rose Villa Tavern, The Victoria)
1. All bookings are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic all bookings are subject to compliance with all government regulations. Regulations will limit the number of guests who can attend your event and the type of entertainment allowed. As guidelines are changing regularly please discuss the current restrictions at the time of booking with the venue. Please note depending on the date of your booking guidelines and restrictions may change between the time of booking and your event date. All guests who attend
MUST comply with any rules or restrictions imposed by the Government guidelines and failure to adhere may result in guests being asked to leave or removed from the venue.
2. Minimum spends apply to all parties requiring exclusive use of any area of The Venue (as stated above) booked with. If the minimum spend is not reached, the outstanding balance will be charged as a room hire charge. The minimum bar spend is set out in the original booking, dependant on the day / time of your event and doesn’t include VAT. Please note that entertainment supplied by the venue is not included in the minimum spend.
3. A deposit is required to confirm the reservation. A reservation is only confirmed once we have received a signed copy of the terms and conditions together with the deposit. If you are eligible to a refund of your deposit (in full or in part), this will become available from the day after your function begins. This is to allow us the opportunity to total up your full spend for the evening and to ensure there is no damage to the room or area you have reserved.
4. We will require you to settle your bill in full at the end of your event.
5. In the unfortunate circumstances that you must cancel the confirmed booking at any time prior to the event, The Venue will make every reasonable effort to re-sell the facilities on your behalf. However, if we are unsuccessful, The Venus’s cancellation policy is to levy the following cancellation charges:
0-2 months in advance of event, the full deposit will be charged;
2+ months in advance of event, no fee will be charged;
Cancellation should be advised to the management of The Venue in the first instance verbally. You should confirm cancellations in writing within 24 hours. If we successfully secure alternative business, your deposit will be refunded in full
6. Pre-ordered food including dietary / allergen requirements are required 4 weeks in advance of your booking along with full payment. Amendments can be made to this at any time prior to the 4 weeks, after the 4 weeks this will be at the discretion of the manager.
7. Occasionally, certain dishes and drinks become unavailable at short notice due to difficulties of supply. In the event of this happening, we will contact you immediately to propose an alternative.
8. Only beverages and food supplied by The Venue are permitted for consumption on our premises, unless agreed otherwise in advance.
9. Please note that we reserve the right to charge in full for anything (including flowers) removed from the room and for any damage sustained to the room or furniture within. You may not affix display items to any fixtures, fittings or walls without prior consent of The Venue, absolutely no confetti or confetti cannons are to be used and you will be liable for any damage to the décor of the venue or extra cleaning costs that would occur.
10. When using the in-house audio system, the settings are not to be adjusted. Any damage to the equipment due to excessive volume, or any adjustment to the system’s levels may incur the cost of a sound engineer to correct or repair the equipment.
11. If you wish to bring in entertainers of any kind, or any person on a contract basis to be part of your event, this must first be approved by The Venue
12. VAT is included in all prices.